On the 6th of December we will focus purely on storytelling. You’ll learn how to make and curate the right images in order to tell a strong story. Whether that story is meant to be shown on your website, used for competitions or just to give a first, unforgettable impression to your clients, this will be THE workshop for you!
83 Margaret Street
Monday December 6
From 10 AM until 5 PM
And what will we do? Well, you get to spent 7 full hours in my company! For some, that could be more than enough, but I know you can handle more than that! The day will consist of lots of hands-on exercises, insights in my selection process, tips, tricks, networking, lunch,… I don’t want to spoil everything yet, as I feel it’s part of the excitement!
Not sure if the storytelling workshop is right for you? Let me help!
- You know how to use a camera, you are familiar with terms like shutter speed, focal length, aperture,…
- You have worked for clients and already have a (small) portfolio you can use during the workshop (we will try and make a story from images you already made)
- You are willing to learn and open to constructive criticism
- You want to get to know like minded people
- You want to be inspired by me and others in the group
- You are not a member of Twomann Studios or Erika & Victor Lax Photography (there would be nothing I can teach you)
Or 500€ for those that are still part of the EU (I’m sorry)
21% VAT excluded
Refreshments + Snacks + Lunch
How to enroll? Just fill in the form below. It’s as easy as that! As soon as I’ve received your enquiry, I will send you the following steps.
I want to make sure I can give everyone personalised feedback. That’s why there will be a maximum of 12 people joining me on the day.
Don’t wait too long!
We’ll start on time, so we can end on time as well. As some of you might know, on the same day, This Is Reportage organizes its yearly Christmas party. If you are not a member of TIR, you can join us from 8 PM for a fun evening of more networking as my guest at Ruby Blue, in the heart of Leicester Square. It’s only a 15 minute walk from the workshop venue! It almost seems like I’ve planned it this way!